FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Does Mayflower Flower Shop offer international delivery?
A: No. The products on this website are directed for delivery only within the UAE.
Q: What if Mayflower Flower Shop does not have the exact item I have ordered?
A: We accept orders for items subject to availability. If for any reason the items you ordered are no longer available, we will contact you using the contact details you supplied when placing your order and either:
- Offer you an alternative item of equivalent quality and price if this is possible; or
- Cancel the item from your order and give you a full refund in respect of that item; or
- If we are unable to contact you or do not receive a response from you, we will process items on your order based on Mayflower’s substitution policy.
Q: What is Mayflower’s substitution policy?
A: Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flower varieties during different seasons of the year. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement using flowers of equal value.
Q: Is my account on Mayflower’s website confidential?
A: Yes, the account that you create on Mayflower’s website is password protected and may only be accessed with the registered username and password of your choice. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account user name and password and for preventing unauthorized access to your profile.
Q: What is the currency that my card will be charged?
A: Mayflower will invoice and charge your credit card in U.A.E Dirhmas. The exchange rate to your currency will be determined by the bank that issued your credit card.
Q: What payment methods does Mayflower accept?
A: Mayflower accepts payment via Credit Card, Cash on Delivery and Western Union. We accept major credit cards: Visa and Mastercard
Q: Can I send my credit card details by email so you can process my payment?
A: No. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of data when you send us by Email. Accordingly, please do not send us payment information using Email.
Q: Does Mayflower accept same day delivery?
A: Yes, we accept same day deliveries for orders received by noon, subject to available delivery slot.
Q: What are Mayflower’s delivery timings?
A: Mayflower has 2 delivery slots as below:
- Between 11am and 3pm
- Between 3pm and 8pm
Q: What are the delivery charges for my order?
A: Please see below schedule of delivery charges:
- Collection from Mayflower Flower Shop branches FREE
- Delivery within Dubai for orders over 300 AED FREE
- Delivery within Dubai for orders under 300 AED 30 AED
- Delivery to Sharjah for orders over 600 AED FREE
- Delivery to Sharjah for orders under 600 AED 60 AED (min order 300 AED)
- Delivery to Abu Dhabi & all other Emirates for orders over 1000 AED FREE
- Delivery to Abu Dhabi & all other Emirates for orders under 1000 AED 100 AED (min order 500 AED)
Q: How can I cancel my order?
A: If you wish to cancel your order, please send us an email and contact our team by phone.
Q: What if I receive an incorrect item?
A: If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify our team within 4 hours of delivery and we will arrange pickup. If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the item you ordered we will send you the correct item as soon as possible.
Q: Can I change the delivery date of my order after I have placed the order?
A: Change of delivery date for perishables must be received 24 hours in advance. Any change requests received with less than a 24 hour notice will result in a 75% charge.