•Flower Food Sachets•
Single use cut flower food sachets are sold in a pack of 25 pieces.
Your flowers will arrive with a complimentary sachet of flower food to use the first time you put them in the vase. It is recommended to cut your flower stems every other day and replace the water in the vase with fresh flower food mixture to extend the flowers’ vase life.
How to use:
- Always make sure the vase is squeaky clean before you start.
- Open the cut flower food sachet and pour it into the vase.
- Add 500 ml of water and mix until the flower food has dissolved.
- Cut the stems of the flowers 1-2 cm from the bottom, and place it in the vase.
- Repeat the above every 2-3 days, always making sure that the vase is washed with detergent and fully rinsed.
PRO TIP: Make sure that only bare stems are in the water in the vase. If there are any leaves at the bottom of the stem, cut them off to avoid getting bacteria in the water.