Victoriae Banksias are sold in bunches of 4
The orange woolly Banksias are native flowers of Australia and South Africa. The longevity of native flowers gives more value for your money! Not only are these blooms stunning, they are also long lasting and resilient. With the right care and fresh water in the vase every couple of days, cut native flowers can easily last two weeks.
- Keep cool.
- Recut at least 2 cm off each stem and place in cold water immediately.
- Never bash or split stems.
- A preservative is recommended, but not essential.
- Replace vase water with fresh preservative every day as Banksias are thirsty flowers.
- Never mist these flowers as this could cause black marks to appear.
Mayflower Market flowers are sold in bunches as indicated above and wrapped in brown paper, tied with raffia (very much similar to flowers purchased from a street vendor or market in Europe) and delivered to you ready to pop into your favorite vase & brighten up your home or workspace.
If you are looking for a gift, we suggest you browse our boutique collection in our online shop.